– Yoga Sūtra of Patañjali Chapter One Collated Keywords
– Yoga Sūtra of Patañjali Chapter Two Collated Keywords
– Yoga Sūtra of Patañjali Chapter Three Collated Keywords
– Yoga Sūtra of Patañjali Chapter Four Collated Keywords
The aim of this Series, and its companion page (Paul’s Yoga Sūtra Study Questions), with its Sūtra by Sūtra guided study question within a parallel flow, is to progress through a themed reflective journey across the four chapters or Pāda that comprise the Yoga Sūtra of Patañjali.
On this page, a word will be listed as a symbol for a specific verse or set of verses as we progressively traverse each chapter. It will offer an exploration, via a link to the Saṃskṛta Glossary, of all the connected quotations and posts, collated from within the website these past 12 years, to invite the reader to form their own opinion as to what is implied.
On the companion page, a question will be proffered as a reflection and inquiry into a single verse. Here each verse in the text will be explored successively, via a link to its translation, word by word breakdown and added commentaries collated from the website, again to invite the reader to form their own opinion as to what is implied.
– Updated 3rd December 2022