Explore What is Yoga, through the Art of Viniyoga, via Live & Online One to One Yoga or Chant Practice and Yoga Practice, Theory & Texts Modules; Live Small Group Yoga Practice, Theory & Texts Modules; Live & Online Professional Training Options to qualify as a One to One Teacher & Healthcare Practitioner.
– 121 Live & Online Lessons, Intensives & Supervision options
– 121 Online Practice, Theory & Yoga Texts eStudy Modules
– Live Small Group Practice, Theory & Texts Study Modules
– Live & Online Professional 121 Yoga Practitioner Programme
An indexed and searchable stream of posts on all aspects of Yoga Practice, Yoga Texts and Veda or Yoga Chant. These are offered from personal notes or resources from Desikachar around Krishnamacharya. These insights are complemented by quotes, blogs and articles primarily from Paul’s Studies.
– News Views & Blog Timeline
– Yoga Posts Collated as PDF’s
– Veda Mantra Chant Resources
– Yoga Sūtra Chant Resources
– Paul’s 108 Pointers Series
– Paul’s Viniyoga of Yoga Practice & Theory Articles
– T Krishnamacharya and TKV Desikachar’s Practice Posts
– T Krishnamacharya and TKV Desikachar’s Media Posts
A word-by-word translation of the Yoga Sūtra with commentaries from Krishnamacharya and Desikachar. This resource is now adding from other sources including Sāṃkhya, Haṭha Yoga & the Bhagavad Gītā, interlinked within a cross-linked searchable Romanised Saṃskṛta index and downloadable PDF workbooks.
– Yoga Freenotes Overview
– Yoga Sūtra Psychology
– Haṭha Yoga Energetics
– Sāṃkhya Kārikā Philosophy
– Bhagavad Gītā Theology
– Online Saṃskṛta Glossary