Design and Experiment with Four Āsana Practices to use Sālamba
Bhujaṅgāsana and/or Nirālamba Bhujaṅgāsana to:
The Vinyāsa Krama or planning steps in each of the four practices will be for a maximum of 60 working breaths.
– It will be based around Āsana especially Bhujaṅgāsana.
– In this instance, the practice will not include any Mudrā, Prāṇāyāma or Dhyāna.
– In the planning structure, any link Āsana such as Samasthiti, Śavāsana, Vajrāsana, do not count in the breath tally.
– Make notes on what you have discovered from each practice.
– Justify to yourself your choice of supporting or compensatory Āsana within the scheme.