Design and Experiment with a Practice around
Parśva Uttānāsana and Janu Śīrṣāsana practicing each
Dynamically 4 Times followed by Static 4 Breaths each side
The Vinyāsa Krama or planning steps in the practice will be for a total of 60 working breaths.
– It will be based around Āsana especially Parśva Uttānāsana and Janu Śīrṣāsana.
– In this instance, the practice will not include any Mudrā, Prāṇāyāma or Dhyāna.
– In the planning structure, any link Āsana such as Samasthiti, Śavāsana, Vajrāsana, do not count in the breath tally.
– Make notes on what you have discovered from this practice
– Justify to yourself your choice of supporting or compensatory Āsana within the scheme.
– This planning question was first proffered within Study and Practice Courses whereby the student’s responses would be shared during the next meeting along with being offered a sample response.
Accordingly, I will post this example by adding it as a PDF resource to this post after 10 days.
To Download or View this Question as a PDF Study Sheet
To Download or View a Sample Practice Response as a PDF
Yoga Practice Planning and Theory Questions – Collected & Collated