Design an Āsana practice to move towards being able to work dynamically 8 times in Ūrdhva Prasṛta Pādāsana.
The Vinyāsa Krama or planning steps in the practice will be for a total of 50 working breaths.
– It will be based primarily around Āsana.
– In this instance, the practice will not include any sitting Mudrā, Prāṇāyāma or Dhyāna.
– In the planning structure, any link Āsana such as Samasthiti, Śavāsana, Vajrāsana,
do not count in the breath tally.
– State the intended developmental path of the practice.
– Consider the primary Āsana you are choosing to build the practice with.
– Justify your choice of supporting or compensatory Āsana within the scheme.
To Download or View this Question as a PDF Study Sheet
Yoga Practice Planning and Theory Questions – Collected & Collated