Design a Practice to experience the application of Sound in Āsana.
Present keynotes with your reasoning behind your choices.
The Vinyāsa Krama or planning steps in the practice will be for a total of 60 working breaths.
– It will be based primarily around Āsana, perhaps with Mudrā.
– In this instance, the practice will not include any sitting Prāṇāyāma or Dhyāna.
– In the planning structure, any link Āsana such as Samasthiti, Śavāsana, Vajrāsana, do not count in the breath tally.
– State the intended direction and outcome of the practice in terms of the goal or goals.
– Indicate the primary or crown you are choosing to build the practice around.
– Justify your choice of supporting or compensatory Āsana within the scheme.
To Download or View this Question as a PDF Study Sheet
Yoga Practice Planning and Theory Questions – Collected & Collated