Design a Practice for the morning after a heavy meal and late night
– It will be based mainly around Āsana, perhaps with Mudrā and/or Prāṇāyāma.
– In this instance, the practice will not include any sitting Dhyāna.
– In the planning structure, any link Āsana such as Samasthiti, Śavāsana, Vajrāsana, do not count in the breath tally.
– State the intended direction and outcome of the practice in terms of the goal or goals.
– Indicate the primary or crown you are choosing to build the practice around.
– Justify your choice of supporting or compensatory Āsana within the scheme.