cYs Practitioner Training Programme 1999 Retreat Extract 1
Session 1 – Self Planning & Self Practice
This was a six day pre-breakfast planning and practice project for year three students within a four year Practitioner Training Programme.
The format was:
|Āsana or Mudrā Planning Themes
|Prāṇāyāma Planning Techniques
|Sūrya or Candra Bhedana
|Śītalī or Sītkārī.
- Paścimatāna Themed Examples
- Parśva Themed Examples
- Parivṛtti Themed Examples
- Pūrvatāna Themed Examples
- Viparīta Themed Examples
- Mudrā Themed Examples
For those needing clarification around the Prāṇāyāma Planning Techniques, a PDF handout on the Primary Prāṇāyāma Techniques as taught by Krishnamacharya and Desikachar can be viewed or or downloaded from the link below.
The above post on this particular Self Planning & Self Practice exploration can be downloaded as a PDF.
Furthermore, this post will sit within a series of Practitioner Training Retreat Self Planning and Self Practice Extracts, illustrating both short term and longer term developmental examples of the Viniyoga of Āsana, Mudrā, Prāṇāyāma and Bandha.
- cYs Practitioner Training Programme Retreat Extract 1 – Self Planning & Self Practice
- cYs Practitioner Training Programme Retreat Extract 2 – Self Planning & Self Practice
- cYs Practitioner Training Programme Retreat Extract 3 – Self Planning & Self Practice
- cYs Practitioner Training Programme Retreat Extract 4 – Self Planning & Self Practice