The role of this post is to let readers know that there is now a single resource page where you can centrally access any individual post from the Yoga Studies Journal that is also offered as a PDF. Links to existing PDF’s are correlated on this page from within two primary fields, that of Yoga Practice and of Yoga Study.
“Yoga Practice is an essential part of Yoga Study.
Rather than Yoga Study being an essential part of Yoga Practice.”
This will offer those interested a single point of reference to PDF versions of posts grouped around the topics below. As I continue to add to these resources the date at the bottom of each topic will indicate the last update. Meanwhile thank you for your interest.
The 200+ Yoga Practice and Yoga Study PDF Resources are grouped as follows:
- Material from and around T Krishnamacharya – Yoga, Yoga Sūtra and other reference points
- Material from TKV Desikachar – Yoga, Yoga Sūtra and other reference points
- Religiousness in Yoga with TKV Desikachar – Chapter by Chapter Study Guides
- Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram – Darśanam Journal Articles
- Articles by Srivatsa Ramaswami – Around the teachings of T Krishnamacharya
- Collected Articles, Musings, Interviews and Posts on Yoga – By Paul Harvey
- Collected Āsana and Mudrā Articles, Musings and Posts on Practice – By Paul Harvey
- Collected Prāṇāyāma Articles, Musings and Posts on Practice – By Paul Harvey
- Āsana Mudrā & Prāṇāyāma – Collected Practice Planning and Practice Theory Questions
- Yoga Sūtra – Collected Study Questions
- Yoga Mālā – Introducing a Thread of Pearls on Yoga from Patañjali Sūtra by Sūtra, by Paul Harvey
- Yoga and Āyurveda Series – By Paul Harvey
- Yoga Sūtra of Patañjali Chapters One to Four – Word by Word Personal Study Workbooks
- Sāṃkhya Kārikā of Īśvara Kṛṣṇa – Āryā by Āryā Personal Study Workbooks
- Bhagavad Gītā Chapters One to Eighteen – Śloka by Śloka Personal Study Workbooks
Clicking each link will access PDF’s currently listed under each of the above categories
One thought on “PDF Repository for the Viniyoga of Yoga Practice & Study Posts and Resources”
Thank you so much, Paul, for all the resources you present. I feel very lucky to have found your blog 🙂