The role of this post is to let readers know that there is now a single resource page where you can centrally access whatever PDF versions of the Yoga Studies posts are available from individual posts within the Journal section of the website. Links to existing PDF’s will gradually be correlated on this page from two primary fields, that of Yoga Practice and of Yoga Study.
“Yoga Practice is an essential part of Yoga Study.
Rather than Yoga Study being an essential part of Yoga Practice.”
Hopefully this will offer those interested a single point of reference to PDF versions of posts around the topics below. As I collate these resources the date at the bottom of the page will indicate the last update.
Meanwhile thank you for your interest.
Currently available group categories are listed below:
- Religiousness in Yoga with TKV Desikachar – Chapter by Chapter Study Guides
- Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram Darśanam Journal Articles
- Collected Yoga Articles, Musings, Interviews, Practices and Study Questions from Paul Harvey
- Yoga Postures in Practice – A series on Āsana by Paul Harvey
- Prāṇāyāma – Where to Start? – A series on Prāṇāyāma by Paul Harvey
- Yoga Mālā – Introducing a Thread of Pearls on Yoga from Patañjali Sūtra by Sūtra by Paul Harvey
- Yoga and Āyurveda Series by Paul Harvey
- Yoga Sūtra of Patañjali Chapters One to Four Word by Word Personal Study Workbooks
- Bhagavad Gītā Chapters One to Eighteen Śloka by Śloka Personal Study Workbooks