Explore What is Yoga, through the Art of Viniyoga, via:
Live & Online One-to-One Yoga or Chant Lessons; Intensives; Mentoring.
Online One-to-One Yoga or Chant Theory & Texts eStudy Modules.
Live Small Group Yoga or Chant Practice, Theory & Texts Modules.
Live Professional Training as a One-to-One Teacher & Healthcare Practitioner.
– Live & Online 121 Lessons, Intensives or Mentoring Options
– Online 121 Practice, Theory & Yoga Texts eStudy Modules
– Live Small Group Yoga Practice & Theory Study Modules
– Live Small Group Yoga & Associated Texts Study Modules
– Live Small Group Professional 121 Yoga Practitioner Programme
An indexed stream of posts on all aspects of Yoga Practice, Texts and Veda or Yoga Chant.
These are offered from personal notes or resources from Desikachar around Krishnamacharya.
These insights are complemented by quotes, blogs and articles primarily from Paul’s Studies.
– News Views & Blog Timeline
– Yoga Posts Collated as PDF’s
– Veda Mantra Chant Resources
– Yoga Sūtra Chant Resources
– Paul’s 108 Pointers Series
– Paul’s Viniyoga of Yoga Practice & Theory Articles
– T Krishnamacharya and TKV Desikachar’s Practice Posts
– T Krishnamacharya and TKV Desikachar’s Media Posts
A word-by-word Yoga Sūtra resource with commentaries from Krishnamacharya and Desikachar.
This resource is now drawing from other sources including Sāṃkhya, Haṭha Yoga & the Bhagavad Gītā.
It all sits within a cross-linked searchable Romanised Saṃskṛta index and downloadable PDF workbooks.
– Yoga Freenotes Overview
– Yoga Sūtra Psychology
– Sāṃkhya Kārikā Philosophy
– Bhagavad Gītā Theology
– Haṭha Yoga Energetics
– Online Saṃskṛta Glossary